As part of our exploitation strategy we promote an active network with industry stakeholders within the framework of our so-called Industrial Advisory board (IAB) to
- keep up with the scientific and industrial development of project-related innovative technologies and appropriate standards that are responsive to the constant changes in the scientific
- receive industrie's advice on technology and product innovation to identify exploitation trends that will position the StemCellFactory to meet the future challenges.
- sustain a forum for scientific, technical and economic exchange between academia and industry based on the objectives and deliverables of the StemCellFactory project.
- develop a technology roadmap that secures a market-driven further (co)-development of the project results.
Key objectives of the StemCellFactory III project:
- Fully automated reprogramming of peripheral blood mononuclear cells derived from patient blood samples
- Fully automated genome editing using CRISPR/Cas technology
- GMP compliant risk, data and quality management for automated cell production
- Scalable production of iPS cell-derived neuronal organoids
- Metabolic assay development
If you are interested in serving on our IAB, please feel free to contact Kai Rahnenführer via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
INDUSTRIAL ADVISORY BOARD CONTACT
Dipl.-Ing. Kai Rahnenführer
P3 group GmbH
Am Kraftversorgungsturm 3